the guardian has provided with a very ‘helpful’ gif to show you how to vogue + werq it. If that’s not enough, follow these instructions:
- Bring your right arm out, turning your right knee. Angle your hand down at 90° – new-style voguing is more contorted than the old style.
- Bring your other arm out and twist your shoulder in, angling this hand up at 90°.
- Take your right arm over the back of your head and touch your left shoulder, keeping your left arm outstretched.
- Bring your left hand up to touch your right elbow while coming up on to your toes.
- Bring your left arm down to your hip, hand angled up. Now repeat, very fast, keeping your arm moves fluid.
Please note, you will get better results while listening to a sick house beats or Kevin Aviance’s ‘Cunty’, sending you into a frenzy, while rendering you helpless to do nothing more than dip to the floor.
(via the guardian)